Thursday, August 14, 2008

100 Thanks

Wow. I can't believe we have made it to post number 100.

Thanks to all our family who religiously kept coming to the blog and getting us motivated to start again with many phone calls.

Thank you to everyone who has come to view our site over the last couple of years. Our blogging started out very spotty the first year but we are full tilt now for posting.

We also thank our fellow bloggers for coming to our site and liking it enough to link with us.

Also thanks for all the helpful suggestions and support from everyone.

Here's to many more. *CHEERS*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok so FIRST of all DAD!!
When did you become Newfie and start saying CHEERS???
What have you done with my maritime speaking parents???!!!!

And i must applaude you in saying that you have done a great blog. I myself, would not beable to keep up on it like you have, and to even put it all down in words. I envy you.
Love you lots
RoCkY