Friday, September 26, 2008

Time Warp

"It's astounding, time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
But listen closely, not for very much longer
I've got to keep control"
.
For some reason today I was at work and around 9:30 am I came to the realization that it's Friday. I could swear that it is Wednesday. Even though (to many peoples hilarity) I have confirmed that yes indeed it is Friday, I still feel like it is Wednesday. Madness is taking its toll.
.
Does the word Wednesday seem like an abbreviation of a day that you would be marrying a Nintendo gaming system (NES)?
.
...I've....got....to......keep....controlllllllllllllll......................*

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Dad you are going crazy!
This is one of your wierdest posts on the blog, lmao
Loves you lots
xOx

Matthew and Michele said...

I've been off all day.

Wednesday.

Wed - wedding
nes - Nintendo Entertainment System
day - day

Day of wedding to a nintendo.

That is how my logic has been working today.

*Sigh*

:o)

Anonymous said...

hahahahaha
You are WAY to funny Dad

bea3855 said...

Cool....hope you can enjoy your SUNDAY today!!!! :))
Have a love weekend,
Beatrice from Europe

new said...

The Wednesday loop like Groundhog Day eh? Sometimes the week feels like a week of Mondays but maybe for you that is a week of Wednesdays!
Hope you recover soon! :)

MOM said...

Wednesday------I know the feeling----Saturday, I thought it was Wednesday----time worp!!!!
Sorry about the earlie call on Sat morning to catch you before you left for work!!!!!ugh---maby this week will be better!!!