Monday, February 9, 2009

*SIGH*

I got to work today and I missed turning to go around the building so I could easily turn into my favorite parking spot for the snowmobile. Now all I had to do was stop and put the machine in reverse and back into the spot. That of course is the easy way and what is the fun in that.
.
So I decided to turn around and go the way that is more fun and gives me the excuse to spend more time driving the machine. Just in case you haven't read my previous post you should know that the Skido has had a lot of work done to it and when it was handed back to me repaired it came with a warning. The warning was to be careful driving the Skido because with the new skies, carbides and shocks it will turn really easy and if I do it to fast an accident could occur. I had quickly nodded at this and put my hand out for the keys.
.
Now back to the present. Instead of gently rolling forward and then turning I just cut the skies and hit the gas way to hard. The end result was me putting the Skido on its side. My only injury was my wounded pride and the photo below shows what happened to my brand new windshield. At least it was a big piece.



*sigh*


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Argh! I feel your pain. During my first day of skidoo ownership, I dumped my over at the airport and stalled out so once I righted it I had to walk back into town to get some help starting the blasted thing.

Megan said...

AUGH.

Matt, Kara, Hunter and Cavan said...

Awwwwww!!

hehe I remember my hubby tipping his on the side while trying to drive home with a full jerry can in hand!! He had to get a kid to help him get it upright. So funny!

bea's blog said...

Hei again....oooh dear what happend?!!
As you are intrested in taking photos you may like to join petunias photo site?!
It's nice and you can see the label in my blog; I only started off today or see directly into her blog www.petuniablogg.blogspot.com! Enjoy!
It snows and snows here, too...
* * * * * * * *
Regards from Europe
Beatrice

bea's blog said...

* * * * * * *
I forgot, if you want to see something else nice, just click to
www.a-drawing-aday.blogspot.com or
www.petersen-avantgarde.blogspot.com.
My hubbies works are shown here and I think they are worth to look at! Enjoy!
Beatrice

Jackie S. Quire said...

You really hate that thing, don't you?

Matthew & Michele said...

It's becoming a love hate relationship for sure.