Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Ice Part 1 - RC Valley

Friday night we were out by the RC Valley and snapped a couple of pictures of the ice. I am hoping to get out again this weekend to take some more. I was playing with the settings on my camera and it didn't turn out like I had hoped. Most of the pictures I had taken were not usable. :o( . So in Part II I will have better pictures--promise. Enjoy what I did get below.

As the tide was coming in the icebergs were moving around and shifting so there was a lot of banging and cracking. I even got to see a piece fall off one of the burgs. Amazing that it's the end of June and we are watching and walking among huge chunks of ice. It was a good day.

I've modified the picture below. See if you can find the mistake I made. It's hard to find but it is there. Hint - Reflections



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

since when do you get sea gulls upside down in the water??????