Thursday, July 17, 2008

Truck Arson

A delivery truck was set on fire a couple of weeks ago by two children aged around 7-8 years old. As you can see in the photo the hotel came close to going too. The question that should be asked is were are the parents of these kids since the fire started at around 2:00am. One of the sadder things about living here. I am not going to go into a rant because that is not why Michele and I started this blog. Maybe in the future we will start a different blog for that purpose. Sorry for being so late with this but every time we were by I either didn't have my camera with me or just forgot to take the picture. Old news is still good news.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW
Now thats just crazy. Thank God no one was injured!!

Im sure the fire department was pretty excited to FINALLY put their outfits on for something that wasnt a "Canada Day Parade" hehehe
Rocky

Kennie said...

Yesh! That is crazy! Makes me now wonder what has been going on in my community during my time down south. I suppose no news is good news.

And I have pondered that exact same question many times as I saw young ones out late at night / early in the morning. Glad to hear that no one was hurt and that the damage was localized to the truck.